IDAHO FALLS — First responders took a man to the hospital after a pickup truck hit him Thursday in Idaho Falls.
Around 5:30 p.m., the man wearing dark clothing was in the road near Broadway Street and Colorado Avenue. Idaho Falls Police Department spokeswoman Jessica Clements said a white Ford F-150 had a green light as the driver continued through the intersection.
The pickup struck the man, and Idaho Falls Fire Department spokeswoman Kerry Hammon said an ambulance took the man to a local hospital in stable condition.
Clements said the man was cited for being a pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs. He is expected to be OK.
The post Man hit by pickup in Idaho Falls cited for being under the influence appeared first on East Idaho News.
Man hit by pickup in Idaho Falls cited for being under the influence
- Idaho Falls, Pocatello leaders meet with members of Asian American, Pacific Islander communities
- Very strong winds predicted on Saturday in eastern Idaho
- Police say man jumped from behind tree and threatened victims with knife
- Idaho Falls School District 91 extends hiring offer to other superintendent finalist
- Crash has road blocked north of Idaho Falls
- Gas prices in Idaho hold steady, consumers paying 21 cents more than a month ago
- Public asked for help in finding teen missing since February
- Idaho’s approach to school mental health was already scattered. Then COVID hit.
- Ice fishing at Jackson Lake
- Pocatello Arts Council seeks artists for digital exhibition