SHELLEY — A juvenile was killed in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of East 1500 North and North 800 East on Friday.
The crash occurred at about 7 p.m., north of Shelley, according to an Idaho State Police news release.
Police reports show a juvenile driving a 2001 Ford Taurus was traveling eastbound on East 1500 North. A 1991 GMC Sierra pickup was being driven southbound on North 800 East by another juvenile.
Authorities say the Taurus was struck on the driver’s side by the GMC Sierra.
The driver of the Taurus, who has not been identified due to their age, succumbed to injuries received at the scene of the crash.
A juvenile passenger in the Taurus was transported by ground ambulance to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls, according to the release.
The driver of the GMC was transported by ground ambulance to Bingham Memorial Hospital in Blackfoot.
No other information has been released about this crash.
The post Juvenile killed in two-vehicle crash near Shelley appeared first on East Idaho News.
Juvenile killed in two-vehicle crash near Shelley
- Check out these Halloween events across eastern Idaho
- Man charged after gun threat at center for people with disabilities
- Man arrested on drug and assault charges after allegedly flashing gun at driver
- Man sent to prison for Blackfoot bar fight that left man dead
- ‘The Wall That Heals’ Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica officially opens for viewing
- Man killed in crash on I-15
- Man charged after allegedly killing estranged wife and her boyfriend
- Former INL manager fired after allegedly ‘inciting others’ against vaccine mandates
- Incumbent Roger Hernandez battles David Hall for Chubbuck council seat 2
- Incumbent Kevin England, councilman Dan Heiner competing for Chubbuck mayor