Press "Enter" to skip to content

Bingham County man hurt after fire

After the fire in Bingham County on Wednesday morning. | Courtesy Blackfoot Fire Department
BINGHAM COUNTY — A man was taken to the hospital after a home was engulfed in flames.
The incident happened early Wednesday morning. The Blackfoot Fire Department was dispatched after 1:30 a.m. near Pioneer Road close to 600 West in the Moreland area, Chief Bryon Howell told on Friday. 
When firefighters got there, it was “fully involved,” and there were flames coming out the windows of the double-wide manufactured home. There was one person inside. 
“He got out. He had some burn injuries and smoke inhalation,” Howell said. 
The man was transported to Bingham Memorial Hospital in Blackfoot and then transferred to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls. There is no word on his condition at this time. 
Firefighters got the fire under control at around 2 a.m. Howell said the cause of the fire was electrical.
The home is considered a total loss.

Courtesy Blackfoot Fire Department

Courtesy Blackfoot Fire Department

Courtesy Blackfoot Fire Department
The post Bingham County man hurt after fire appeared first on East Idaho News.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *